Reviews for "The Core 2"

It's like the opposite of DDR

Make sure you have eyedrops for this...

interesting for about 30 seconds

cant believe some guy wrote "best game eva!" as this game is totally boring. it looks alright though the objects flying around are simple balls of different color. the worst thing about it is the sound. as there is none. I mean the Soundtrack is pretty cool, but there are no sounds for collecting stuff anything. The cool thing about it is that you have different game modes, but who cares about those modes if the whole game is so boring that you wouldnt play it for longer than 30 seconds? I dont recommend playing this game.

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

Hey... guess what Kampy... how ever much you might like to think so your comment dosn't effect anyone but you! fine... be an ass hole but your the only one.... i dont think you even played the game! we got our mandatory idiot, too bad its you

OMG

BEST GAME EVA!!

You helped alot!!!

Fun

I had no idea you could shoot X.X But I was doing good!

I want to know where you got your music? Which site? Please right back! thanks

NeverStrikesTwice responds:

well... i have AIM... you can reach me there

Wow! Tough game!

Very tough, but very polished and well done! The fact that you added a 2nd player option makes it twice as fun!