Reviews for "That Halo Parody 7"

cool i know a place for more videos

go here just take away the spaces then put it in your address bar, there are lots of halo jokes, and parody videos here>> www .darkwars. org/index.php?a=click&id=49359

TheComet responds:

Don't advertise, it goes into the "Ways to get banned", just above racism. If my movies are getting put onto there I want them OFF. I want people to have my consent before posting them anywhere, people could go take credit for my stuff even though it wasn't them.

good!

The Pillows.. I love them.. (Soundtrack)

Ha! Best one yet!

Great job, comet! This one is definitly a lot better than your previous few. I can tell it was planned out quite a bit more. Great plug to the fan artists! I'm throwin this one on the HBN front page!

TheComet responds:

thx for the plug! Don't forget to plug my GND Rampage game coming up ;) (if you want), it's more cameod goodness on a destructive scale

just a tip

If you want that link to go to a website, you'll have to put h t t p : / / before the URL This part tells your browser to find that page outside the current page.

(take out the spaces between h t t p : / /

TheComet responds:

Yeah I just noticed that, I thought I put that in before the addresses. Too late now though, it took about 10 minutes to export the movie so people will have to deal until episode 8 lol.

No...15!

A plasma grenade rehab! This dude(s) thought of everything! I liked his mission! LOL...no...LMFAO!!!