Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Yu-Gi-Oh Trailer"

this was not impressive. sorry

I disagree that this is your work. u should at least do 12 times better than this. Theoden Horsemaster was one of ur best productions.

Blood has been spilled this night

Death has come to Bahamut7 and if he cares to disagree, beware of rogue demons influencing reality and muttering false thoughts into the minds of the unworthy. He IS dead and so will anyone else who cannot comprehend the way TRULY magnificent minds work.

As the founder of the Official Team Lorio Fanclub, I, as always, commend your superiority and rank it unmeasurably closely to that of our own. We will meet in combat, young padawans of comedy. Watch for the coming of the D2-Crew and the also equally magnificent Diafro series. That wasn't promotion, it was advertisement, beware of the demons Admin.

Hmm

I don't think this was really good. It would have been better off making Yu-Gi-Oh 11 instead, but since it's a trailer, I can't really do much about it. Can I ask Why you put that sort of music on the preloader? Not that I hate it, but it was seriously weird.

Good Lord.

this bull shit brings up a fucking ebay pop up, and i dont get why no one hasent blown the wistle on it.pop ups arent alowed to come from flash's right?

Yea, and that was lame and stupid, retarded, and boring, and the crap you do when you have nothing to do shouldent be poited on the web.no one gives a shit.The Tittle is yugioh then you get to star wars?and then with a camra doing some stupid shit? this website is to discover talent, not be idiots.people like you are the reasons there are blams.i have made my point.

Mithrandir responds:

I can see you're still a n00b so i'll be gentle on you. Watch the real movies first, this is just a trailer and if you don't like them....well, that's your opinion.

And BTW, a Flash movie may not OPEN a pop-up by itself, it's your choice to click on the logos ;)

Stupid is as stupid does

Funny. I know if I had a vid-cam and the sheer boredom like you guys did, I'd do the exact same thing.