Reviews for "Rock it (instrumental)"

Awesome!

Very good, a nice kick-ass beat and a shredding guitar, what more could you ask for? I like the fact that the drums aren't too loud, which is seen quite a lot these days. Maybe adding another riff in the beginning would make it sound less repetitive? Really there are next to no flaws with this. 4/5. Thumbs up!

G.R.E.A.T.

One of the best rock songs on this site, in my opinion!

Nice guitar solo, too.

Intense.

But not too muchly so. The drums are frickin amazing, I might add.

ROCK OUT!!!! \m/

This is amazing. You've created a memorable beat and the insane support for bass really makes this fun to listen to! I'm going to be making this the boss battle theme for my game, Moovlin PC! You can check my profile for the demo if you want!

Very nice.

Perfect for a battle or some kick-ass scene.