Reviews for "- Aftermath -"

awesome

a bit repetetive though but if it werent repetetive you prabally wouldent have got the same effect, anyway its nice makes me think that everyone i know is dead but nobody else in the world has noticed , pretty sad really :(, but great song

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the review. I agree that it's rather repetitive, but like you said, the same effect wouldn't be portrayed. Also, for a DVD menu screen you can't have something that is too complicated.

Thanks again for the review!

nice job

great piece of work

Thanks for the review!

Pritty good

i thought it was...nice. But yes it was a little slow, but not too bad

Thanks for the review.

Smooth

This song has a very calming feeling to it as if you were at the top of a cliff overlooking a seashore at dusk. Could've added maybe an extra effect but I am no professional audio artist so I have no further requests of this song. Great job!

Thanks for the review!

Well Done

This soundtrack is superb and sounds very professional, sorry about the DVD though. I think it would be better if you didn't make the silence at the end so long. Try cutting it down from 6 seconds to 2 seconds, it would help the loop sound more continous.

SinJim responds:

Hey thanks for the review!

I'll see about making the silence at the end a bit less. It would definitely help it out when looping.