Reviews for "- Aftermath -"

awesome

a bit repetetive though but if it werent repetetive you prabally wouldent have got the same effect, anyway its nice makes me think that everyone i know is dead but nobody else in the world has noticed , pretty sad really :(, but great song

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the review. I agree that it's rather repetitive, but like you said, the same effect wouldn't be portrayed. Also, for a DVD menu screen you can't have something that is too complicated.

Thanks again for the review!

Smooth

This song has a very calming feeling to it as if you were at the top of a cliff overlooking a seashore at dusk. Could've added maybe an extra effect but I am no professional audio artist so I have no further requests of this song. Great job!

Thanks for the review!

Pretty good.

can anyone say "repetitive"?! jk. it fits the title. but if you want it to really be the aftermath i would recommend replacing the "clapping" sound with something less sudden and sharp. maybe a nice church bell *faded and quiet* or even a muffled deep drum sound? good though.

Good.

Fit your description perfectly in my opinion. It also sounded a lot like something out of the "Saw" soundtrack, which is a compliment by the way. I love the soundtrack from those movies. Creepy, powerful, yet subtle.

Thanks for the comments!

That's one hell of a compliment, thank you. Hopefully I can come up with more worthy of that kind of praise.

cool.

this has a devestated sounding intro that continues during the rest of the song.

Thanks for the review!