Reviews for "- Aftermath -"

a bit slow

it was a bit slow, but that made it sound very mysterious and suave. I thought that the piano was absolutely amazing and the (contabass?) playing the background was gold. The melody was very ominous and mysterious. The dynamics sounded really fit the song at pianissimo (i believe?) The beat was unheard, bt the unheard beat really fit into this song. Overall great job here, its a shame there arent more people who agree with me on this one, 5/5 from me :)

Thanks for the review!

Yea the strings and other dynamics are from EWQL Symphonic Orchestra. They sound awesome and with the subtle changes and emotions put into the variations on the recordings, I've been able to so some pretty awesome stuff.

This song is definitely one that will appeal to certain people and others just plain out won't like it. I'm frankly surprised it got into the top 5, but I'm not complaining haha. Definitely right about pianissimo too. Although, I think some notes were more on the piano side, but it's all good.

Thanks again, I'm glad you liked this!

Amazing.

Pure awesomeness. Thank you for making this =]

Thanks for the review!

Very Fitting!

Best I've heard for the description you gave! :O
I can just picture this playing in the menu of some heavy combat game or battle movie. :o... Would be great for credits too :D!

5/5 10/10

Thanks for the comments!

Yes, I think in and of itself, the song's not much. But when considered in its intended medium it changes your perspective.

Thanks again for the review!

Very nice...

This was amazing...just simply amazing...awesome job on this =O.

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the kind words F-777. I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully I can nab some top 5 spots in the future and get my songs next to yours :D!

I like this song..