Reviews for "Sunscape"

Love this, but...

I have to say that I just love your work! This piece is uplifting and driven, and as much as I do love it, I just have to ask if you've noticed the similarity between one of your melodies and the Madonna song, "Die Another Day"? It's not a perfect match, but interesting. But other than that, I really loved this song. Though my favorite of yours is still Vain Star, hands down. I first heard it in the Two Rooms video game (saw it on Kongregate.com), and have loved it ever since. Well, okay, it's only been two days, but I really love all of your stuff on NG, and I look forward to listening to more of it!

Awesome. Thats it.

So many different elements, many game types you could use this for... Space pirates, swordfight games, fast-paced puzzles, etc.... mm, foxtrot alpha five/five ten/ten

Excellent

Great way to kick off 09. I've been listening to your music for a while, and it's easy to see why it was chosen for castle crashers. I look forward to hearing more. 5/5 10/10

My ears came.

See title for details.

ahh

this was a relaxing change from the typical drum n bass sound you hear with blaring drums and massive bass. Found this quite enjoyable, as usual. Another great song by cycerin, cheers!