Reviews for "schoolhouse punk: A #1"

Pretty sad

You obviously tried to make fun of school of rock which was annoying at best but this this... I'll put it this way i'd rather watch every episode of school of rock in existence that listen to the voicing in this flash again

lol

lol, josh damn man..you were right this is funny...just please dont sing like that ny more, really

i like it!

It was really good!Except that it was with stick figures,but it was still ok,keep up the good work.Btw,add a preloader next time.

-cd-

ROTFLMAO!!!

Omg that is fucking hilarious dead lincons as the dead kennedys zepitapth instead of epithat that's awesome and the singing was fucking hilarious rotflmao

Looks good, sounds okay- 2/3 ain't bad

This is an extremely well-animated flash, and if you did it for computer studies class, you'd get a great mark. Your score on the Newgrounds portal, however, won't be so great. Presentation isn't everything, despite the old axiom, and this flash lacks substance with which to justify the classy animation and cool soundtrack. I loved the way you animated the guitar-playing closeup, but overall, I didn't really like this film. You get a vote of 3/5 from me. Keep on trying.

suppi responds:

thanx i worked hard on it.
by the way a girl did the voices seriousely its true so dont bug me about that.