Reviews for "schoolhouse punk: A #1"

sucked.

that was horrible... i couldnt watch through that whole thing, thheres no other way to put it then it sucked. have a nice day.

No need for commenting

Od said it all.

Poseur

I hate it when twelve-year-olds try to get political. Seriously, punk is dead. I died when all you little teenyboppers got your grubby little fingers on it. You killed it, and now you're kicking it. Trendy little ass.

suppi responds:

i dont care what is dead, i listen anyway im not a follower.
plus i can be political if i want not ur problem. i probably have a better plitical insight than you ppl that r just like "bush is gay." grow up.

holy cow!

Just one question, was the voice supposed to make my ears bleed?

i like it!

It was really good!Except that it was with stick figures,but it was still ok,keep up the good work.Btw,add a preloader next time.

-cd-