Reviews for "bossa nova loop"

Pretty nice chill and interesting but... what the hell is this sound in the background??? >P <3

This is so good. hjcrbass, I know you're probably no longer active, but if there's a chance, have you made any other music? You're an insanely good musician, one of the best I've EVER heard actually. For this track was it purely electronic or did you add real instrument sound? If anyone can answer this - please! Thx

Hey, this is perfect - exactly what I'm looking for! I'm planning on using this in a Youtube video.. how do you want to be credited? Should I just put "Bossa Nova Loop by hjcrbass" or is there a link I should put in?

Oh and it's going to be used on a loading screen in a video for this channel: https://youtu.be/geFvjBcK7as

I was looking for a nice bossa nova loop to help me with my mind dumps (look it up, it's a great way to declutter your head and sort out your everyday tasks), and this was exactly what I needed!
Thank you, friend. When I'm finished conquering the World I'll be sure to have you in my "Nice" list. ;-)

This is absolutely perfect! :D