Reviews for "3DA Assasination"

I gotta give you props but...

...okay I did 3D animation for 1 and 1/2 years in school, I know the pains of modeling and all that; you had a lot of objects in this which is good, lots of patience on your behalf (I hope you know what I'm talking about... lol watch you have some amazing super computer that runs your 3D program at the speed of light). Anyway, it was so basic though. Bascier (that's totally a word) than ReBoot which was pretty basic. I know (at least hope) this is just you starting out so props to that 'cause the animation was smooth, but there's so much to fix/tweak that I can't give you a high score. I respect you, though, because I totally understand 3D. However this is too novice to get a 10. Sorry.

Xerferic responds:

I know exactly what you are talking about.

First I've Seen Like This.

Wow. I really haven't seen 3D animation like this before and I really hope you get some really good projects started up. The actiosn are a bit slow so you might want to stay away from serious action scenes in the future. Maybe do a drama or something.

All I have to say is... Watch the choppy sound effects, 'cause the gunshot was kind of loud and hard to distinguish and you should choose some better music for death scenes.

Yea

That was some sweet animation

Now if you could just have a sky so it seemed more realistic

Yea

I wouldn't bother wit this

A guy leaves his house and gets shot, cruddy animation and the only thing that gave it a score was the music in the background. poor poor poor poor poor

Xerferic responds:

Well what are ya gonna do.

A bit pointless.

I appreciate this maybe took you a while, but it really isn't up to scratch imo.

I mean, it's far too short, there's no story, joke, or point of interest to speak of (man walks out house, about to get into car, shot dead... that's all obvious from the first 2 scenes, so I was obviously hoping there'd be some attempt to surprise...)

The song is way too long, going on long after the titles and credits have finished, adding unecessarily to the filesize.

The graphics, though 3d, therefore maybe impressing some viewers, just isn't nice to look at. You could at least have some textures...

It really just looks like a poor Mega CD thing... I mean, 3D is all very good, but try to actually make it pleasing to the eye next time.

Or at least have some joke, twist or something.

Xerferic responds:

You think the music makes the filesize big? Adding textures to the objects just makes the file size stupid.