Reviews for "Great Teacher Onizuka SE"

And everyone else died of cancer.

THAT WAS GRRREAT! A great time waster! I was addicted to the game, I even played twice through. The first time I got a C and then 2nd time around I got an A and kicked that VP's A**!!
It was great! I told some of my friends about it, too.

Thanks sir.

i just figured out a pattern

every 4 days the teacher will strike so just skip every 4th day

100th review

Intresting.

I found this quite fun, when I usually don't like these types of games, great job.

DAIRYDOG responds:

I don't like these games either, so I'm glad you liked it.

wonderful

a truly gripping look into the horrors of teaching ;{

Hahahaha

Great Game!

I got an A and my students got the highest grade in japan, and I beat up the principle without using my 15 fish. If it wasn't for that casino I wouldn't have made it in time. The only downside was my teaching efforts were a waste of mine and the students lives. one person got a minimum wage job as a clerk, and everyone else died of cancer.

Oh well, at least they can't blame the teacher lol, and they got a lot of field trips with me which makes me the best teacher: GTO forever! especially if GTO is voiced by Steve Blum, long live Steve Blum and toonami!!!!!!!

steve blum <3