Reviews for "Great Teacher Onizuka SE"

welp

well mate it was passabel to my standards nah who am i kidding it was better the style was good it needs imporvments im sure you probaly already have ideas so i wont bore you. Good job mate make some more and keep it up!

Haha, thanks mate.

good time consumer

this has to be one of the most original simulations on NG. i liked the style and how the game gave a limited time. However, i think that you should start off with either a little cash or motivation, and it shouldn't matter that you finish all 20 exp. points in all subjects, just as long as you reach the total of 80, or go beyond; the first time i played my total was 81, but i still ended with a "B."

Thanks.

okay

it was a weird game but i liked it :) keep up the good work

Thanks!

hmm

that was too easy. It was pointless really. U should make it so u can score wit dat teacher at the end ur sumthin, it would make it better and have more options in it. Keep up the good work :)

DAIRYDOG responds:

I don't roll like that in my games.

I never new that you where this talented ^__^

The game characters are well made and the game is very enjoyable I didn’t know that you could make visuals this pleasing or did you rip them anyway I had a ton of fun thank you.

Even though I loved this submission the music got on nerves after a while

^___________^