Reviews for "Great Teacher Onizuka SE"

Gto rules!

Gto is my favorite anime!

Mine too!

Not Bad would like to know a few things.

First of all congrats on the the daily 4th place award. Second of all I think you did a wonderful Job with this anime. Can you please tell if you have heard of tenchi muyo gxp if you did can you make a spoof of something like that would be real funny if it anything like this. And can you please tell where a good place to this anime at besides a store. Spcific if possible thanks.

Peace and Love if you like the goody goody side of life
War & Chaos!! if you like the wild side of life in general.

DAIRYDOG responds:

Thanks for your swell review. I really liked the Great Teacher Onizuka anime. I have heard of Tenchi Muyo GPX, but I've never seen it, so I probably wouldn't be able to make a very good game or movie out of it. I get anime at stores. You can also find it on Cartoon Network. If you mean illegal places to find it, I wouldn't be able to help you, sorry.

what the

its a cool idea kinda of hard to know what the hell yuo have to do. i just thought it was fun to keep klinkin beat up class

DAIRYDOG responds:

I'm sorry you couldn't figure out the main functions of the game. I'm glad you had fun to some extent with it though.

omfg awsome

seriously not just another purely hentai game that has absolutly no meaning to it very good game keep up the good work

DAIRYDOG responds:

I think you're thinking of a different flash. There is no hentai in this.

A giggle at first.

It's a top game - different from all those boring dating sims - actually a bit of humour.

There weren't enough 'encounters' with the class members etc. for my liking though. Ideally, I'd have one encounter every day or other day. Also, I'd like to not have to go out to the store and all the other areas to find them...

Lastly, only when reading the reviews did I realise that I was meant to keep motivation high for the ending.

overall - top game. Just more encounters, little games etc. would have been nice for some more crazy variety.

I actually laughed when I told that boy to 'be a man' and when I had my first hallway battle...

The main tune did get a bit irritating though. It may be long but we only hear the start of it over and over. Kinda like th DKC (Snes) tune when you fly via Funky...

DAIRYDOG responds:

Thanks for the fine review. Very dashing.