Reviews for "Great Teacher Onizuka SE"

Pretty good

I thought it was funny and actually pretty interesting. I just thought it could've had a bit more to do and been a bit longer...

Why is this Mature?

It was a fun and enjoyable game for anyone who likes the manga or anime but i did exactly what was i was supposed to do i got an A first time and didn't see anyhting that would warrant the mature status.

But other than the fact i was looking forward to some GTO Hentai it nice twist on the usual stuff we get on newgrounds

Great Swap of Roles

It's a great game since you play as a teacher, every other games you play as a student. And GTO is an Amazing Anime! Thanks to make this funny game.
I get a A and I dont use the cassino slots \o.o/

God Bless Yoshikawa's AK-47 o/

great

good game i got a B

Great Game!

I got an A and my students got the highest grade in japan, and I beat up the principle without using my 15 fish. If it wasn't for that casino I wouldn't have made it in time. The only downside was my teaching efforts were a waste of mine and the students lives. one person got a minimum wage job as a clerk, and everyone else died of cancer.

Oh well, at least they can't blame the teacher lol, and they got a lot of field trips with me which makes me the best teacher: GTO forever! especially if GTO is voiced by Steve Blum, long live Steve Blum and toonami!!!!!!!

DAIRYDOG responds: