Reviews for "Great Teacher Onizuka SE"

Hmm what to say about this...

Well lets list the few problems I encountered while playing this game.

1) When the other teacher told me that that one person was supposed to meet me at day 19th, they never showed up, and I ended up skipping class for no reason.

2) The final fight that I was probably "supposably" suppose to have, never happened.

3) I got all stats to 20, and only ended up with a B.

I can't really say I like this game too much, since most of the intended features, or mentioned features, never happened.

1.) Did Yoshikawa die?

2+3) Motivation. Motivation. Come on, Otakus. How many times do I have to say it... MOTIVATION HAS TO BE AT 20 AS WELL COME ON GAHRRNGGG.

Niccce!

Love the game man, great time killer!

^_^ Tanks.

wonderful

a truly gripping look into the horrors of teaching ;{

Hahahaha

Pretty good!

Alack, I slacked off after teaching my students all subjects 20/20, so they only got a B. But I watched the ending anyways.

DAIRYDOG responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it! =)

Best game on Newgrounds!

I loved this game, awsome style!, but i wish you could fight the guy who made shit pong XD
To the reveiwer before me, on the 19th die you homicidal student gets angry at the world and you go on a wild shooting spree! he pays you 2 yen for each person you kill, great for money making!

The only troubling aspect is the money, 1 yen is about one cent, so he gets payed like a nickel a day!

DAIRYDOG responds:

The economy is terrible these days, isn't it?