Reviews for "DailyToon11092004"

I fucking love these...

This is some good shit. It's at the point, where it's so bad, it's great. The terrible art and the completely random jokes make this some of the stupidest, yet strangly great, flash I've ever seen on this site.

Keep up the good work, and the strange humor.

Better...

I liked most of it especially the ninja stuff by Aerdail. When you find something that works you should wear it out, instead of just abandoning it. How about a series on the ninja?

TheStarSyndicate responds:

"Yeah, i think that's a great sudgrestion, I'll have request for "Ninja-Man does it" cartoons >:-) !" -Aerdail

nice

nice collection of movies, i liked my part ;) and 2rsĀ“

to scott7 who gave this valuable piece of advise :

"Onestar should try animating the person smoothly using flash instead of importing images. Again aim for a story or joke"

i dont know what are you talking about, i dont think you do either, i animated the person SMOOTHLY using flash not importing images.

and why should i aim for a story or a joke (really WHY?)? i appreciate the time you took to write your review but seriously it doesnt make any sense. :(

good job star syndicate.

Crap like the others

You should really stop getting your friends or whatever to vote for you. Your flashes shouldn't be able to pass judgement. Anyways, maybe if you take some suggestions into consideration your flashes will get better.
1. Try spending more time on flashes instead of just a couple hour/ one day project. I suggest at least a week.
2. A story is definitely needed. Some sort of plot or joke instead of random mindless things.
3. Aerdail has potential, a plot is needed though.
4.2RS needs a lot of help, Story, longer, good animation, better ideas, and better artwork. Overall, everything needs work.
5.Night Raider could use improved artwork, stay away from stick figures. Aim for better jokes (if you even call what you made a joke).
6.Onestar should try animating the person smoothly using flash instead of importing images. Again aim for a story or joke.

The point of this lengthy review is so that I and others on Newgrounds don't have to see this crap. Make better flashes. I expect some major improvements on your next flash.

NO IMPROVEMENT 4 U!

Once gain Pathetic

I look at almost all of these just to see how much they suck.
and actually they are getting a tiny microscopic bit better.

ALSDHFLOASHDF JOO R GHEI