Reviews for "[oove] Heartbeats"

Amazing song!

I love to listen to newgrounds audio and check my e-mail, or chat with friends. I came across this song, it was at the top of the classical list so i figured i'd check it out. I had to stop what I was doing and just listen to the song. It's very well made, and a very beautiful song. The only problem i see with it is the sudden ending. In my opinion, i believe it would've been better to slow the tune to a stop, rather than just cut it off. It's an amazing piece, and i hope to hear more like it!

broove responds:

Ending sounds pretty normal to me. Some people loved the ending and some - didn't. You can't please everybody, I guess....
Thanks for listening ;)

Very Nice

Very Very nice i have taste for calassical and the person below me shouldnt be reviewing or voting at all its like making this beatiful song go and not be interested!

Thank you, I'm glad.

Very Emotional

Beautiful song. It has such a wonderful tune and it really expresses emotions very well. Personally, I don't think a dnb version of the song will be as good as this one.
Anyway, great song!
~VNSTUDIOS

broove responds:

I won't remake this song - I will leave it the way it is.
Thanks for the review.

Just... Wow...

I have never heard a song that has actually made me feel sad, yet happy. It just sounds so awesome... I really can't describe it, so I'll just say "Great Job!"

i agree with metropialife

it is very peacefull made me relxed and almost tired great job keep it up