Reviews for "[oove] Heartbeats"

This was amazing. Though it didn't strike me as entirely lonely. Early in it felt somber and lonely but then something occurred. Some change or realization, that made life fun and exciting again. And each time the somber moments become less lonely and happy moments more fulfilling. Until, at the end, you're left with a powerful sense of beauty, awe, and exhilaration.

broove responds:

The mood of the song really very much depends on you. In some it invokes sadness and loneliness; in others - love, beauty or hope.

Beautiful

broove responds:

This song reminds me that my life is changing, and that friends will come and go... It also reminds me of how lonely I feel... Everyone says you deserve to be loved, no one is willing to give it... I go on... No one to love me back... I am a Doctor without a companion... and I am truly sad.

This song gives me new hope, encouragement, reactivation, energy and allows me to calm down and think properly even when stressed. I was looking for this kind of music where it can bring calmness to you and it would not distract you when you are thinking or writing. It gives me hope where I can still think the world is still quite a better place to be in, when there are a lot of loud, noisy rock songs ( no offence, I like it but not too much ) where there is no peace and calm. :)

Truly inspiring, it speaks to the soul, as it shatters the mind, and renews the heart. Who ever posted this, I thank you. Just amazing how a simple piece of musical artwork can heal old scars. I will admit i shed tear over this piece, but i simply cannot get enough.