Reviews for "[oove] Heartbeats"

Great.

The heartbeat sound was a brilliant touch, really creative and original. You should definitely do an IDM version of this. Good luck in the MAC9. :)

broove responds:

Actually I was thinking whether to include heartbeats or not, cause they kinda draw an attention away from the piano, but without them the tune sounds a bit empty.
Thanks for the review ;)

Excellent!

This is the second entry I've listened to in the Mac9 Jan/Feb so far. It seems that this contest is bringing out the best in all the entrants, as it should.

This song is great, but the only problem is that it may not be right for this contest. There is a way you could have made this song a little more joyous, which would have been to make more use of the major chord. It would have been quite easy to link to c-major from a-minor. Since the song sounds so sad though, it may not survive darkside555's lists.

Back to the reviewing aspect though, there's nothing I can tell you to improve on this song. This song is pretty much perfect, and way above my skill level. Keep up the good work!

broove responds:

It wasn't meant to be happy. In the forum I explained what I wanted to show. And I wouldn't say that it's way beyond your level - you have pretty good songs yourself...
Thanks for the review, mate ;)

Beautiful.

It's just so wonderful, I'll be listening to it for the longest time. 5/5

broove responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it