Reviews for "Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz"

I don't know...

It seems like too many of the questions revolved around "The Wind Waker" to me.

CrawlAway responds:

not really that many ( but it really was a great game)

fair

meh... it was ok.... the clip at the end was cool i guess. 1 thing though; the ocorina did not apear in the wind waker, neither did bombchu`s.The musical item that you had in the windwaker was the windwaker. still pretty easy.

CrawlAway responds:

dude, check your eyes, it says Link's Awakening

Good idea but annoying

Too much clicking involved. I don't like your "checkpoint" system. What you should have done is let the player go all the way through the test and then give them a total of the questions they got right. Also, it was my perception that most of the questions were about Windwaker or Ocarina of Time.
gc

ahh! the cheesiness!

holy crap! i can't believe you used the animated series! it's so wonderfully supercheesy!

"excuuuuuuuse me, princess!" gah! i hate that line!

those were actually great questions, but there could have been more.

well uh...it was kinda easy

a lot of the questions were just really easy. some of the questions i didn't like, like what month was yadda yadda released, but that's just me. there were no questions about the first 3 (i think) games, and most of the questions were just focused around OOT and WW. there was no music, and that's pretty much all i have to say.