For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz"

I looove it!

I got them all right!!!

Great quiz

I liked how it had progressive difficulty and the extreme questions show you did your research. And to the people saying he is an idiot and the answers were wrong, you should stop because if you read the user agreement it says the review space is not a place to be a complete asshole. Anyway great quiz and i hope you make more.

Wow...

Though I haven't gotten a hold of either of the Oracle titles or the Link's Awakening titles, I still did well. I olny got three wrong. Nice job on the details! You should make another, updated one. My only small complaint is that you had no questions from a couple of games, and a lot from Windwaker. (not that I hate windwaker...)

@DarkLinkOrgins... You might want to double check those answers!

Stupid

Before you make a quiz,KNOW THE FU*KING ANSWERS!!However it gets a 4 because it's Zelda!

GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT

FIRST OF ALL THERE AINT NO ORCARINA IN WIND WAKER! I BEAT IT 1562 TIMES!