Reviews for "ChronoTriggerLegendsEp5"

Words to Bezman

Please do not make negative comments to a flash on a game you never played before. The story was great. I enjoyed it very much. But I did get annoyed of clicking the lines everytime because the arrow moved place every time.
gj

a bit tiring and confusing.

Liked: sprites and bgs and music... well chosen I guess.

Looked like you worked fairly hard on it.

disliked: seemed to slow. No 'story so far' bit for 1st-time viewers. Didn't like the circles with the gradients. if you're going to use a gradient for an explosion, make the outside bit 0% alpha, not black.

It did sorta tire me, mainly as I didn't know what had gone before and it didn't seem specially rivetting. Fight scenes don't need to be animated as limited as the game's were.

Looks like you put a lot of work into this, but I just didn't enjoy it.

WOOT this is da bomb

can i saymuch more this is a great seemless movie but i only wish there was more per movie

I gota question...

Tom: so whats the deal with you and golden crow or whatever he is... i just finished whatching his when i cliked on yours.... so why do you guys dislike oneanother?

Awesome

Man, I absolutly love this series in all it's glory. Definatly one of my favorite and I really hope to see some of this on the front page. The only thing I didn't like what Frog's use of old/middle english. It was absolutly HORRIBLE! Yet in this movie his language was vastly improved. Keep up the awesome work!