Reviews for "Hunter Zero Ep.2"

awesome

this is probaly the only good submision with good vioces(besides legendaryfrogs flashes) other than that it was awesome keep it up can't wait for the next one(s)

Voices huh

im not sure about anyone else but im not so big on the voices. The voices sort of make me think less of the characters because they sound so freakin goofy.otherwise it was a good flash. i hope X shows i know he is as good as Zero and another Zero VS X battle like in Megaman/X would be tight:-P but take me seriously about the whole voices thing make them sound goofy..........ok 4get goofy. i mean stupid! im not trying to sound mean or anythin ok just telling it like it is ^

Excelent work rigo

By far you are one of my top favorite flash artists. With you excellent stories, outstanding coreography, you give a good edge to sprite movies. hope my spprites help you in episode 3, and i wish you futher success.

Nova_man2000 AKA kassinator005 (brian)

hmm, very nice!

This is tripleArrow, I'll be playing Elecman and a soldier in the next episode. Sorry to say this is the first time I have seen the first two episodes, I'm impressed! You're all in for a treat when the next episode comes out. I can't wait to see it. Using voice actors was a very nice touch, although personally I didn't think the acting itself was all that great but don't get me wrong, it was still good! Very very sweet megaman toon with some kick ass music! I can't wait to see the next one! Keep up the good work, dude!

DUDE