Reviews for "M64|Winged Cap Remix SE|Trance"

The Housemasta Dynasty has begun (2000-FOREVER)!

You have started a new era of music. I don't want to sound like everyone else, but your music is great, and you should behead those who put down your music and give you anything less than a ten. YOU ARE NUMBER 1!!!! WHOOOOO!!! OK. What I love about your music is that not only is it a Special Edition, but it still has parts of the Flying Cap Remix, and as long as it has relation to the remix before it, I'm happy!! Still your number 0 fan (better be!!), another job well done.

HouseMasta responds:

hahah thanks again! it should actually be from 2004 to present, as thats when i started remixing. thanks again for the straight 10s, love em!

V MAN!

V-_-v-_-V-_-v-_-V
m-_-M-_-M-_-m

ty - _ - ty - _ - ty - _ -ty
ty-- _ -- ty -- _ -- ty

The Mega-sex

I loved this song to a maximum! i am making a mario movie! i am gonna put this on my iPod, show my friends and defiantly use this heavily in the movie! your name in the credits and, yes, you Will get to see it once i host it online! ha!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot! im glad you enjoyed it so much to use it for whatever!

Another Gem

While listening to this song, I actually zoned out for a minute and imagined Mario flying through the air, which makes me want to find a way to make that daydream a reality in one of my movies. Oh, and I want to say thank you. For being just about the most musically talented member of NG. All of us fans should be lucky to have you around. I hope you continue doing this for more years to come.

HouseMasta responds:

lol awesome nostalgia, huh! i hope to continue too!

Wow \!/

I love it, i love mario remixes, and this is byfar the best one!! :D

thanks a lot!