Reviews for "Astronomosaurus GALACTIC GUARD"

i Like this Pixel Image Maybe it Took 12 Days to Finsish

I-smel responds:

I don't know what that means, but alright thanks.

I like it. Has unique quality's to it that most people don't have.

I don't know, I think you hit the nail right on the head. A lot of the artwork on spacecraft/ships/stations from the 70's through the early 90's resemble this style of art (which many artists are returning too). While not a lot of color, the simple design is its own complexity. It doesn't need to be amassed by 2m colors and overdosed in flairs, blurs, and novas. It easily shows its strengths in what it possesses. It tells a great story without having to be so showy.

Kudos on a job well done! I look forward to seeing more of your style.

I-smel responds:

Oh well good, that's nice to hear.

Epic clover eye! Is Godzilla going to slam dunk the planet into a blackhole? He should. Anyway, I love a lot of different little things about this; Mostly the various textures and shit you put on ay-thang. Of course, there's the awesome spacey background, then there's the wrinkles on his jersey, which are SUPER realistic. Then, there's all of the blue glowies, the stripes on his arms, his eyeball and the collapsing neutron star on his neck. Finally, there's both the sparkly-glowy ring on the planet, and the pattern on the planet itself. You sure know how to make an art. Do you drink powerthirst?

I-smel responds:

I'm writing down "collapsing neutron star", I'm gonna have to use that somewhere.
Also cool, I didn't think I'd get any compliments on how I drew his B-ball Jersey.

Also IT COMES IN. A. RRRRROCKETCAAAANNNN!!!!!

This is all kinds of badass. I mean, a dinosaur playing galactic basketball is the thing dreams are made of.

Looks great man