Reviews for "Astronomosaurus GALACTIC GUARD"

mother fucking EPIC!!

MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS MOST FUCKING BAD ASS PICTURE EVER!!

i like his complete disregard for the beauty of planets. but i mean he has to steady himself on something right? if this is concept art for a game that game is going to be crazy.

i dont see what the red thing to the left is... a guy? some sort of space junk?

I-smel responds:

Oh it's a little astronaut robot dude fighting him. He's like a box with hands and feet.

And god, finally, someone who gets that he's hanging onto the planet! I thought in the game that hopefully I would play up the fact that he's DESTROYING CIVILIZATIONS EVERY SECOND.

Epic clover eye! Is Godzilla going to slam dunk the planet into a blackhole? He should. Anyway, I love a lot of different little things about this; Mostly the various textures and shit you put on ay-thang. Of course, there's the awesome spacey background, then there's the wrinkles on his jersey, which are SUPER realistic. Then, there's all of the blue glowies, the stripes on his arms, his eyeball and the collapsing neutron star on his neck. Finally, there's both the sparkly-glowy ring on the planet, and the pattern on the planet itself. You sure know how to make an art. Do you drink powerthirst?

I-smel responds:

I'm writing down "collapsing neutron star", I'm gonna have to use that somewhere.
Also cool, I didn't think I'd get any compliments on how I drew his B-ball Jersey.

Also IT COMES IN. A. RRRRROCKETCAAAANNNN!!!!!

This picture makes me want to do a CHAOS DUNK again. It's been too long since I've played through Shut up and Jam Gaiden.

I-smel responds:

"CHAOS DUNK" is the best name for a thing, besides "Charles Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! Gaiden".