Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Awesome!

Very very old school.
I loved it. Kind of disapointed it ended when it did, make more (or even just add more to this!)

gavD responds:

Hmm, I may do an enhanced version before working on a sequel proper... My strength is not really in animation so the ending may be kind of a let down, but I added the character cast and outro track to try to make it up!

Memories...

Remember the Sierra Space Quest and King's Quest games? I wish someone would make a flash along those lines again....*hint* *hint* *wink* *wink* Great job in this game man.

gavD responds:

There's one on the Homestarrunner website, it's called "Peasants Quest". Just for the record; I started on this game 2 months before Peasants Quest came out so please nobody cry "rip off"!

Lurvely...

What a lurvely little game Mr.Person :)
DUNEMASTER can you please bring a little extra cash to my chamber tonight as I need to buy a new bullwhip :P
I'm too young to be remembering those styles of games but you guys are making them sound so fun -Sniff- Ah well theres always my nice ps2 eh? :)

gavD responds:

In that case, get yo'delf a copy of ScummVM and try these classics:
1. Monkey Island 1&2 - best ever!
2. Police Quest
3. Day of the Tentacle

You'll be glad you did!

Good work!

Hey i loved the game but i only found one problem and your hints didnt help either. I found where the stick and jar and everything was but i couldnt find the drill. I know that i need to ask the miner but i didnt know how to get his hat clean. i thought of using the jar and the well to get water to clean but it said "that doesnt work" and i tried the same with the sink in the gents bathroom. So i was wondering if you can help me out here? But otherwise great job and i cant wait for the sequel!

gavD responds:

Get the TP from the bathroom

Sorry, that puzzle is a bit cryptic.

GREAT GAME I NEED HELP PLZ

plz help me im stuck can u post us a walk through or something

on how to fix that guys arm plz plz
oh this game kicks ass but i wanna win it