Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

good game

im stuck but ill tell u people that r stuck how to get to where i am. umm with the donkeys theres a stick in the northern woods on a tree that pokes them out. get the tp from the washroom to wipe the miner who gives u a drill. win beauty pagent by getting colour from scientist by giving him key (from book on science) and donkeys? WUT! and then go to beauty thing and WIN YAY and then buy land with money u won from the space guy and then drill in ground at ur new wasteland home. Thats as far as i got and i cant find a thing to put oil on TP doesnt work help help help the music is brainwashing me! AH

You need a jar...

WTF

Those people that said 'graphics suck' & 'story line sucks' are obviously too young to remember games like this back in the day of 8-bit.

Also, THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT! DUH!

Overall, very nice job at making a game that resembles the old school 8-bit!

gavD responds:

Yep, you definitely "get it"! It's old school, like MC Ricky D!

\m/

HA verry cool game! im only..eighteen..and have only played educational games like this at primary school hehe...but its just like a real game :) good job.

Thanks!

Love those chiptune sounds

I got 40m and 45s, minus a talk inbetween, and minus the dump i took, who really knows what i got now....that was a great dump

gavD responds:

Chiptune sounds were actually coded on a ZX spectrum emulator (Spectaculator, which is great and everyone should buy it!):

10 LET A$="(04!!3DA05gO4aO5F04DAO5D)"
...
200 play A$,C$
etc. The more astute AY chip programmers will notice I've fluffed the octave switching a little and should have used mixed case note indicators - hey, it was my first ZX score!

woohooo

14m11s this is cool make more of those games

actually overall score had to be 99999 sorry

gavD responds:

I was making a sequel, but then I figured there might be rights issues so I scrapped it. I still have the engine tho' so I might in future develop something similar...