Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

i liked it

i liked it alot but i got stuck i have key, pickaxe(or the hammer thingy) form and map...wat do i do now?

gavD responds:

I'm working on a hints and tips page, it'll be on my website soon...

YAY!

Great work! This reminds me of Maniac Mansion so you get a 5!
It was pretty funny too!

gavD responds:

Ah, Maniac Mansion! A splendid game! I first played that on the Day of the Tentacle subgame... I couldn't do it back then, but I recently played it on ScummVM and beat it in 4 hours!

w00t

Nice game. I can't believe it took me 40 MINUTES AND 22 SECOND TO COMPLETE IT!! Wow, I'm so friggin slow. The game was awesome, thats why I kept going to complete it.

gavD responds:

I'm glad you kept at it! It's great to know that people are playing the game.

greatest game ive ever played!!!! make a sequel

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavD responds:

Sequel? Well, there's been 11 copies of the engine mailed out (I think!) - so plenty of people are working with the same stuff I developed. A prequel may happen one day.

Sigh.........Still Waiting....

Man, I really do love this game, it's perfect.
However, it's been so long and i wonder, will there EVER be a sequel?? You mentioned it before but it felt like years ago...........

gavD responds:

I'm sorry but the sequel has been cancelled - I'm concerned about copyright issues with using characters from classic games.

There is a demo I have on my computer where Sabreman has to escape a desert island and returns to Pixelville by night to find all his friends kidnapped by the 16 bit characters.

I'm gutted to scrap it because it had a great storyline (IMO). Perhaps those ideas will find their way into other games though.