Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

OMG !!! Speccy 128k....and the one's before that

Dizzy, Jetpack, Skool Daze, the ones I forgot about, the lot !!

Thank you for bringing back some old memories - shit, I'm starting to feel like a right old bastard !!

5/5

gavD responds:

If it makes you feel any better, you're a year younger than me! Creeeeaakk ooh was that my hip?

I don't review submissions that often anymore...

But damn that was fun. Now I havn't played the games this is based on (...or I don't remember playing them) but somehow it felt like I did. I think this deserves a higher score. I bet most people that voted lower on it did so because they lacked patience, or they're subborn about only caring about graphics. Anyway everyone thinks you should do a sequel. I say if you do a sequel, you might want to use different characters, and perhaps a different setting. Just to keep it fresh.

Rock on.

gavD responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, I knew when I was making the game that some people would find the graphics an instant turn-off, but that means that the people who like it - REALLY like it! Always best to divide an audience!

Loved.

I enjoyed that so much you dont get to play a game that original like that often games have gone to far to fast.. and when you take a step back and play a game like that it reminds you just how fund things like that are i really enjoyed it well done!!

gavD responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

utterly brilliant

I had a great time playing this game. It's creative and a real flashback to games of yore. It's also a reminder that graphics really don't make the game. The sound was pretty good, each song got annoying after a while but there were enough to choose from to keep it interesting. The game design as a whole is really well thought out and executed.

It was annoying getting the stick, but after that everything fell into place and I got it done in 45:15.

gavD responds:

Thanks Ninja, well done for solving the sticky problem

tell me!!!!

its really good!!!!!!!! can u give an estimate for wen pixleville 2 comes out?????

gavD responds:

I could have Pixelville 2 finished in a couple of weeks. The problem is that I've lost contact with the artist who was going to do some of the backgrounds for me - he's not answering any emails. I'm a bit worried about him to be honest.