Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Very good work

Great game, reminded me of the old school games-the ones that started the gaming industry, games like kings quest, leisure suit larry etc. Keep up the good work.

gavD responds:

Thanks man! Great username BTW - I saw Slayer a couple of weeks ago - awesome!

wtf

What the fuck do you use the sack of donkeys for.

gavD responds:

Have you tried the tips page?

You have to give them to somebody ... somebody hard to reach...

2m 28secs

i just clicked everywhere..im impatient very good game if i hadnet have had a clicking fit i would never have found the dam stick and jar...stick to the woods and if you need a jar forget the car check out the profs lab shelfs -.- hehe

gavD responds:

Nice tips Wizard! Suitably cryptic!

Pixelville 2 is well underway, it's retaining the engine and retro charm of the first one but with a really surprising twist...

Yay

Very nice, my time was 11 minutes 23 seconds, but it wasn't bad, I've had years of practice playing point and click games, heh, it was very nice and I hope that the next one will live up to my expectations.

gavD responds:

I'm working hard on the next one to make sure it's got more devious puzzles than this one! :D

So-So

It was a good game--but the locations were pretty hard to find out. Here's a Walkthrough even though the game is pretty easy.
* Go to the Gent's Toilet and get a Toilet Paper Sheet
* Give the TP Sheet to Miner Willy(near the sign) for the drill
* Go inside the library and get the key from the book "How to do Science"
* Use the key on Professor's house, get the jar (green, looks like a U)on the shelf
* Go left to the woods, where Chuckie Egg is at.
* Go left, up to the top left corner. Get the stick on the tree branch (the one that looks different from all the other ones)
* Use the stick to get the sack of donkeys
* Go into Town Hall and get the entry form from Jetman. Say
-What goes on here?
-Can I have an entry form?
-Ah, go on! x4
*Go into Professor's house and give him the sack of donkeys. Say
everything that's in the top box.
*Now that you're colorful, keep on going right, until you see the banner "Perfect Pixel 2004". Give the form to Dizzy and let him talk.
*Now that you have some prize money, go into Town Hall
*Use Prize Money with Jetman
* Go to the wasteland (Go left from Chuckie Egg, then go down). Use Drill with Ground.
* Use jar with Oil Geyser. Use oil jar with Optimus Prime.
*Talk to Chuckie Egg and ask him to help build the home.
* Go down to Wasteland.