Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Excellent Work!

This is a beautiful game!
Work with it and you could probably make the front page!
Its a bit tricky, but very enjoyable!

Thankyou very much!

Stick with it, a few people have completed it already!

They don't make em like they used to.....

I loved the old point and click adventures, but it's a real pain finding them these days, i've finished almost all of the lucasarts ones and a few others..... this game is all slightly before my time, but still, only slightly.. i'm old enough to get most of it, and it's pretty damn funny, fairly challenging and generally well produced.

gavD responds:

Excellent! Glad you played it!

hm

I've got it all figured out, except i dont know where to get the deeds. The website didnt help for that :|

Town hall!

come on help me!

where is the jar?!!! i need to know to continue!!!

gavD responds:

on the shelf in the professor's lab

Intense!!!

43m4s only after reading several reviews and figuring out the rest did I beat this game, well done......until next time.....