Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

OMG !!! Speccy 128k....and the one's before that

Dizzy, Jetpack, Skool Daze, the ones I forgot about, the lot !!

Thank you for bringing back some old memories - shit, I'm starting to feel like a right old bastard !!

5/5

gavD responds:

If it makes you feel any better, you're a year younger than me! Creeeeaakk ooh was that my hip?

Loved.

I enjoyed that so much you dont get to play a game that original like that often games have gone to far to fast.. and when you take a step back and play a game like that it reminds you just how fund things like that are i really enjoyed it well done!!

gavD responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

i cant find the drill

can anyone helpme find the drill thats the obly thing i need

gavD responds:

Have a word with Miner Willy - he needs something....

nice job

Nice game, lotsa fun. I finished in 42m 43s.

Great job!

This is going to be one of my favourites! Nice way to use sprites:)
I got stuck in that part of the jar, and i coudln't get me multicolored. Im not very good at the ppoint and click games.Keep up the good work.

gavD responds:

Thanks dicai - glad you enjoyed it!