Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

great game

43m 42s

gavD responds:

Wicked man, thanks for sticking with it!

wow, you continue to amaze me

I am impressed by your flash skills.

I wasn't even aware the program can do this stuff (your other projcets included).

So the question is, what do you have planned next?! An RPG perhaps?

Next?

Heh heh!

1. Take to the Streets engine in a collaboration with a very talented Flash animator (embeeforme)
2. Amoeba Amoeba - insane 1 on 1 fighting action from Team Amoeba with me on code, Protein Chicken on animations (he a PROFESSIONAL ANIMATOR) and Davey J on music (he's known across Europe for his work with a particular band)
3. Pixelville Pensioners II - no, really, it's coming!

you did it again

Its me again. playing, rateing and reveiwing another one of your fine games. iam always pleased with your work gavD. It took me a few minutes to figure out what to do with this game but once i found that pesky stick it was all good. cant wait to see more of your work. Wouldnt mind seeing a choose-your-own-adventure type game from you in the future. Those types of games are very fun and we dont have many on the net, iam sure you would do a great job with a game like that. oh and btw, i applaud you for responding to all your reviews. it shows us you really care about our input on your work.

Thanks dude,

A sequel to Pixelville is well underway and is probably 50% complete; I just need an artist for some of the scenes (the guy I had lined up has vanished).

As for review responses, I try to respond to them all because people have taken the time to get in touch, and I appreciate that. I learn a lot from reading reviews of my work.

My next game to be released is likely to be a strategy game - I can't disclose too much about it right now, but it's shaping up to be pretty good!

look

ita very good game mutha fucka but one thing its weird and im want you answer me bitch when the professor asks me for the cientific curio where he are and hiw im get it answer me later fucknuts

gavD responds:

I think you have tourettes...

You need the sack of donkeys

wait...........

YOU MADE SABERMAN???
IF YOU DID,DID YOU MADE JETPAK:SOLAR CRISIS???