Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Jesus son your good...

wow you are great. i love these kind of games please make a sequal or somthing you are an amazing artist and i want to see these 8-bit sprite characters again 5/5 great job!!

-king

gavD responds:

Thanks a lot man! I've been making adventure games since I had a BBC micro, so I've had a fair bit of practise, but this is my first full-scale adventure game.

ahh how i missed a game like this

point & click adventures are true one of the best sort games there exist, and this one was really good :D, very original, it took me 28m 50s, but i also have searched a while, till i had to look on your site how to get the ground, but i really liked it! Keep the good work up

gavD responds:

Thanks for playing! I'm glad there are a lot of point and click fans out there.

good game

when the hell the goddammed sequel will be ready? im ansious to play it

Very nice

Like rpg.Excellent game and the ending was cool

Totallyh retro!!

I have played this game again and again.