Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

Great Job

Sorry the low graphics score but It didnt affect your overal!
I really liked it! it reminded me of those old games like monkey isloand and Loom if the old leisure suite lary except this was deffintly a little more user freindle and less grotest. Anyway I liked it and I think you should expand on the "Pixel War" maybe create a new game showing the past are something Im sure you are good enough well good luck with everything

I)arkZrobe

gavD responds:

Hmm, expand the pixel wars... That's a pretty good idea! Possibly, if there is a sequel, this will be the storyline!

Positively splendid.

I don't mean to sound egotistical, but I am the king of the Sierra/Lucas games of old. This really made me happy. While the actual game itself left a bit to be desired, the style is unprecedented in flash (to my knowledge) and the nostalgia rules. I think I'm going to go play Full Throttle, Police Quest, and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis now...

gavD responds:

Aha! A fellow adventurer!

Can I recommend to all adventurers:
- Day of the Tentacle
- Monkey Island 1, 2 and 4 but not 3
- Police Quest 1-2
- Zork
- Future Wars
- John Glames: 007 (a Delphine game; can't recall its real title)

Really good!

I loved it!
I'd like to see more...
'Chod Bin' - ROFL

gavD responds:

For more swear-me-dos like "Chod Bin", see the Profanisaurus on the Viz website!

Great game

Im enjoying this game alot. I must say it reminds me of the old cool puzzle games I use to play.

Can't wait for more of your work.

gavD responds:

Check out my website - there are games there that aren't on NG 'cos I don't think they're good enough... My scrolling fighting game and driving engine are there...

Oh yea!

It took me 1 min 56 seconds to beat this game! Ithan you Gavd for making this game. I thank Donkey Kong Country 1 for opening the door to the world of video games. Finally, i thank...ME because i couldn't have done it without myself. no one can beat my time!

gavD responds:

Nice one Zdax! That's a new speed record!