Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

CLASSIC !

Wooow...classic stuff matey ! I love those old pixelated chaps ! Very cool game, I think you really did a good job on this. Lots of interactivity and detail. Keep it up man! Oh hey, if ya like old skool graphics like that, be sure to check out my Bruce Lee Commodore 64 movies in my NG profile. Hope to see another game from you soon ! Ciao

gavD responds:

Awesome! Your Bruce Lee stuff ROCKS! I used to play that on the BBC Micro back in the day - you're now on my favourites list!

Very Well

Very Well,I got 8 mins 46secs,the only things that help me up for about 1-2 mins was the stick and the professor. Other then that I guess I've played to many of these old games..... I'm 14,I was introduced to Monkey Island and a few other click adventures by my dad,this was well built,very original,good job my friend.

gavD responds:

Good grief - you are the quickest yet!

Props to your Dad - he obviously knows his onions adventure-wise!

Pretty good.

Pretty good, as I said. Fairly challenging. I got 6m 42s. Please do a second one where the 16-bit invade!

Great

I wasn't born in the time of the 8 bit nes and atari but enoy seeing these types of games on NG they rule i lok 4ward to seeing a sequel to ur work I just love this game ive played it 3 times already but my firt time was 42 min =( nyways its an incredibly addictive game keep up the good work!

Glad you liked it!

If you like this, try Simon the Sorceror or Monkey Island

The awesomeness!

This is a great game! I managed to win the beauty comp. by reading the reviews and then I got stuck 'cause I mademyself stop reading the reviews...and I have NO idea how you buy the land!

gavD responds:

Heh heh some of the puzzles are a bit abstract... There's logic in each one somewhere, though!