For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

hhmmm

ok...its ok....but wat do i do wit the sack'o'donkeys and where do u get new clothes?

singed:~~~K.H~~~

gavD responds:

These two things are connected! Have you visited the professor yet? You might want to read up about him first...

Good challenging game

For the love of god someonehelp me before I go insane! I've been playing for an hour and I don't know where to get a container for the oil!

Other than that it's a good game. People shouldn't be bitching about the graphics. I'm 17 but I've still got respect for the 8 bit graphics. Nothing quite like an 8 bit game.. I still play Zelda for the NES.. Sound if good considering what you're working with. Good game in general can't say much more.

gavD responds:

The container for the oil is on a shelf in the professor's house...

Bloody amazing!

You , good sir, are a true hero of your generation. Being born in 1987, I wasn't fully exposed to all the hubbub around the Spectrum, the Atari, the Commodore 64, etc.

However, I still spent my childhood mostly playing the good ole C64. I've played hundreds of games, and this brought back plenty of memories. I've been playing this game for about ten minutes now (haha :P) and I've been trying to figure out some things. I refused to use the hints, though, as it completely draws away from the experience and I grew up playing games like this and now it's just second nature.

I've done quite a bit of programming in my time as well; Hell, I've been on a C64 since I was not even four years old! :P

I love this though; this is what gaming is all about. Abstract square tunes and large pixellicious blotches made into barely-recognizable figures.

Well done. You've made the best flash game ever. ;D

Now make more. Muahaha.

gavD responds:

Thanks! This review is awesome, thanks for taking so much time to write it. I will certainly make more games, God willing!

Cool Game

Wow that got me so confused well the game was confusing a bit lol but it was great =D keep it up

gavD responds:

Thanks mate! There are hints on my website if you get stuck...

this rox

best thinking gamei have ever seen took me 2 minutes to beat beccause
i have read the reviewes before playng so i knew almost all the soluctiosn to puzzles :p when the sequel will be finished?