Reviews for "Pixelville Pensioners"

very creative

very creative, interesting, need to have more time to play with it, but great so far. ohh and wasn't expecting optimus

gavD responds:

Cheers! Optimus had to make a showing - what 80s product would be complete without the Transformers? Man Optimus is such a badass...

really cool

i like how its different from all the other games

gavD responds:

Thankyou! I always try to put a unique twist into my games.

Good Game Make Sequal

It toke me 32 minutes And 35 seconds to finish the game.I liked the the range of characters.The library books with all the diifferent books you could look at was great and the marvelous B.Please make a sequal because this kicks ass.

gavD responds:

A sequel, eh? Well, enough people have asked for it, so I guess I'd better get cracking!

Superb

I found this game delightfully fun to play. It brings wave after frustrated wave of memories from those classic games, which if you have played, really tied into the experience. The subtle references were plentiful and somewhat rewarding to find, and I absolutly loved your sarcasm on B - for I always hated that. I congradulate you on this ZX remniscent masterpeice. Great work.

gavD responds:

What do you mean sarcasm? (heh heh heh!)

Thanks for the review! That's exactly what I was aiming for; the full-on nostalgia kick!

SPECTACULAR

It is rare that I will review a submission, only when it sucks ass or is awesome. You, my friend, fall under the awesome catagory. It took me 29 min 2 sec to complete it without hints and although I didnt recognize any of the characters it had an oldschool zest that I enjoyed. Keep up the good work and hopefully a sequel.

gavD responds:

Thankyou for taking the time to review my game! I really appreciate this. Sequel? Certainly a possibility, though not just yet!