Reviews for "Black Cat Ops"

boring

its just boring, you just sit there and click and click but nothing happens, you never get to those damn cats

BrianSexton responds:

You can most definitely finish the game. You just need to defeat ALL of the enemies in one area before you can progress to the next area. You need to fight quickly, though, because new enemies keep spawning.

lame

horrorshade done said it for me.

BrianSexton responds:

Then you must be equally as bad at reading instructions and playing video games. Too bad for you.

WtF????

1 word: C-R-A-P

BrianSexton responds:

Your one word is pretty pointless since it doesn't actually express any particular criticism. I suspect that you, like others before you, either weren't paying attention to the instructions or are just not very good at video games. Or both.

---Barely counts as a game!---

I like kittens. I didn't like this. It was pointless. Nuff said!

BrianSexton responds:

Your apparent failure to read the instructions does not constitute pointlessness in the game. On the contrary, there is definitely a point: to defeat all enemies in each area to either move to the next area or, in the case of the last area, to complete the game. The game is essentially a shooting gallery with a twist: periodic reinforcements. The concept should not be too difficult for a 30-year-old man to understand if he simply reads the instructions.

Didn't work…

well… it didn't realy do anything, nice backgrounds and storyline though…

BrianSexton responds:

What do you mean it didn't do anything and it didn't work? You need to defeat all of the enemies to progress through the game and new ones spawn periodically, so you need to fight quickly. You can fight more quickly than the enemies spawn and that is exactly what you need to do.