Reviews for "Black Cat Ops"

Not bad.

Pretty good game when you wanna kill some time.

BrianSexton responds:

It is interesting that you should say that since time is the biggest challenge in the game.

Huh...

Neat. I couldn't stop playing until I realised that if I did not quit now, I would be needing life support soon. Music got a bit repetitive, and the story was kinda iffy, but hey. Kittens need saving too. good job and keep it up!

next step, cat with weapons. (I liked the scratch marks too, a subtle little touch). *points to self* easily amused!

Fire

BrianSexton responds:

I suppose I could add a difficulty option to ease the hectic precision clicking. Challenging games seem to be neither common nor well-received on Newgrounds, but you really can get through this one if you try.

I am glad you liked the scratch marks. Did you notice that their angles change based upon where you click and that in the middle of the screen both claws are used (but not necessarily alternating one-to-one)?

WtF????

1 word: C-R-A-P

BrianSexton responds:

Your one word is pretty pointless since it doesn't actually express any particular criticism. I suspect that you, like others before you, either weren't paying attention to the instructions or are just not very good at video games. Or both.

lame

horrorshade done said it for me.

BrianSexton responds:

Then you must be equally as bad at reading instructions and playing video games. Too bad for you.

boring

its just boring, you just sit there and click and click but nothing happens, you never get to those damn cats

BrianSexton responds:

You can most definitely finish the game. You just need to defeat ALL of the enemies in one area before you can progress to the next area. You need to fight quickly, though, because new enemies keep spawning.