Reviews for "Deep Meditation"

nope

SO so.

i think u should work on the background sound. its too loud and noisy. better use some breeze sound. not that "wild little animals having sex".
The anim is ok, doesnt move a lot, but the guy is meditating right.
The message at the end..... well, u should [ut something funnier.
Or try to make the guy freak out or whatever. dont know.
ps. this doesnt deserve a 1 of score. but not a 5 either.

K_m.

Not bad

Nice idea and concept but there wasnt much to it, i would have given you a higher score of you had of made your own background.

Too simple

The sound in the background was annoying because you could tell it was repeating. Maybe u could've shown who was calling him e.g. show the phone caller ID or something, maybe a txt msg. Could make it a sales company or something.

meh

well, i didn't care too much for the animation, but i did like the music you took from the audio portal, so i won't be harsh on this one.