For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Felicia"

So what you're saying is, a girl with barely any clothes on is suitable for a 3 year old to view.

Suuuuuuuuure...

jaimito responds:

...

Them rosey cheeks <3

Felicia is one of my favorite Darkstalkers characters let alone Capcom characters and the way you captured everything about her like her face cheeks and of course body was flawless. You did good son :3

Beautiful girl. I like the character Felicia a lot, she is hot and your drawing only proves my claim. Great job.

Hum mana Hum mana Hum mana Hum mana BONER!!!

lol but in all seroiusness, I have a weakness for Felicia. She's a real hottie.
Although her game version features her with biceps and legs that could out-rank any bodybuilder.

My friends would always joke that she's technically naked. So...clever leg posing right there.

dat ass very nice work