For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Felicia"

5/5... I know I'm going to catch heat for this, but eff everyone else... she's hot, she knows she's hot and that's all there is too it. Please make a adult version to this, and you will be my hero. No one ever makes her naughty! ... but she so deserves to be!!!

Looks AMAZING except the claws on the foot they look off or out of place

I agree with Wegra. The only thing is Felicia comes off as being silly to me, and that doesn't really show here. Also, I disagree with the M rating. Maybe T is more appropriate...if you don't think so go play any fighting game she was in (not you jaimito, just the people overreacting at the E rating).

:D