Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 6"

True Review...

I think it wasn't bad, I liked it for one. Only suggestion I have is work on the fight scenes and attack graphics a bit more. But overall not bad.

Tootbook responds:

Thanks glad ya like my series ^_^

Good Stuff!

I really like the way this series has developed. When I saw you on the front page I watched your other films first and gradually you can see a distinct change in your sprite work. I'm not usually a fan of sprite animation but I enjoyed this. Well done and keep up the good work ; )

Tootbook responds:

I dont know why it took me up till now to actually respond to your review...guess i lost the passion because the amount was OVERWHELMING...anyways i want to say thank you for the review..and i redid FF part 1 and 2
and im currently in the process ( almost done ) with part 3 thanks for the review

-Tootbook

its good but...

you really need to improve your story telling. you jump around to much, slow down and take your time to tell the story, your moving so fast you leave plot-holes.

Tootbook responds:

My friend is helping me with that, And the only reason i bugged him about it was because of your review. Thanks for the constructive critisism!

Charming Job

I have beaten the Game its based on and know how nice it is...
Hate Kefka... dont know why, I just do it.

Tootbook responds:

You hate Kefka because he is a crossdresser.

I love it!

I haven't seen the other ones, but this one rocks!

Thanks ifrit!