Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 6"

Ok

The whole thing is pretty good but it lacks the violence and a good tip would be if you could introduce voice to the characters as clicking after 6ep can get on your nerves

Thanks!

ok

That guy from the loading part was Chrono from Chrono trigger , i know that cuz i play that game ^_^

enywhey the sound was horribel and enoying.
I just dident like this

Make the next one better

umm ok?

Mostly cause its FF6

Storyline = leet
The real music = leeter
The attack sound of Sabins bum rush did more or less scrape at my eardrums tho.

otherwise, Sabin is the leetest FF char no matter what!

hehe thanks man :).

I like it

I liked it im a midevil fan too and this deserves the ng features not just daily place I bet it would get it if there was more final fantasy fans

lol thanks man :).

not bad

You've improved vastly since the first one. you should invest in photoshop and illustrator for your spell effects. With them you will be able to make MUCH better spell effects. The dialogue still needs some improvement but even it has come a long way. The story was very slow in the beginning but you seemed to pick up on that in the last couple episodes. It definitely shows promise though. Try to stress the emotion a little better in the animations. Pick your music to suit your needs (and remember it doesnt have to be final fantasy music, it could be anything you'd like.) A good example of this is the mario bros series by phantasmagoria_crow (can be found here on newgrounds). he sets up a very strong mood with his music and imagery, which you have the imagery just need a little more umph in the music. But hey thats just my 2 cents. hopefully it helps.