Reviews for "NEW handheld console!!!"

ah, memories

funny thing is, commercials for the early game systems were really that cheezey.
i really liked it

The-EXP responds:

Jesus...you're an elite guard supreme commander? thats pretty cool... anyway, thanks for the good review, i'm glad that someone with your type of voting power likes tony's movie. thanks again

and Now...

The even later latest! gamepocketstationDsadvancebox SP!!! only 3999.95 ! even more small print to ignore!.... good job man that was funny.

ha ha!

that was halarious man. and that title was good too. The characters are all pixeled too. HAHA!

Very Funny

I really liked the idea for the whole flash it wasn't something that was the most original thing in the world because I have seen stuff similar ot this. What really impressed me was the great job with the dialogue who ever did the voice acting did a great job I really liked the pitch change and just nice job picking the dialogue. Graphics are probably the only thing that could really get improvement because they were pretty bad like the one kid with the backpack that looked ugly. But I did like the flash it made me laugh the pixelized characters was a very unique idea.

OVerall: Very Funny 8

Funny as hell!!!

only needs improvment in the grapgics, but other then that, funny shit, the name alone makes the movie a B flash...ahh if only the people were drawn better... then this would be better then some of the things in the front page [maybe not currently, but in the past shit has been on it!]