Reviews for ""Clown""

As unsettling as it is tragic...

For a while I've refrained from reviewing this, because it's quite difficult to do so
without bias. After much deliberation, I thought instead of a review I would write an "essay".

I remember watching this film before Jeff had committed his killing spree,
at the time I didn't think much of it, other that it was a fairly decent cartoon.

Upon watching the film again in the context of what occurred, one can see
this was the product of a deeply troubled individual.

The clown in the film could have been the way Jeff saw the world, things that were supposed to be innocent became corrupt, perverted, and dangerous...

At the time the killings occurred the media focused on his other more violent cartoon. I don't know why since this one seems to say more about the true nature of the individual.

Jeff was a mixed up youth, crying for help...
He couldn't find it through his teachers, parents, or peers.

The saddest thing about this story isn't that the murders occurred... It's that they could have been prevented.
- Celx

WOW!

I SERIOUSLY AM SCARED OF THAT CLOWN! Hope Regret does a sequel-AND FAST!

Nom,Nom,Nom

The clown likes to eat heads.

LOL

He's a good animator.

But I'm sorry to you people trying to side with him because "your outcasts too"
You get to say that if he killed himself, not if he also killed others.
Murder shouldn't be a door people, period.
You get NO sympathy for that whatsoever.

To watch it Frame by Frame, you can Right click the screen click 'Play' (this will pause it)
Then Right click again and Click 'Foward', every time you click 'Foward' you go on to the next frame.

how do u watch it frame by frame?

how do u watch it frame by frame