Reviews for "-ganon95- Tetris 4"

special..

I've heard many, and when i say many, i really meant MANY remix version of tetris but so far, yours seem to be best i've heard. You put so many variation in that simple song that it doesn't sound so repetitive. I'm learning fl too but can't seem to be able to get a good drum set. Mind showing me what you use?

ganon95 responds:

i downloaded most of my drum kits from vipzone.com

Cewl!

This need to be 1st in the audioportal :D

i hope it gets there =]

Fantastic!

This definitely reminds me of the old days when I used to play Tetris. Way to bring back memories! 5 stars!

glad you liked

cools

ive always liked the tetris song, and this is the best. i had trouble finding it becouse i typed in goron95. try doing a remix of the no more heroes game song. look it up on youtube

lmao goron95

DUUUUDE

I CANNOT, CANNOT get enough of Tetris. This YET another awesome job done and probably the longest ones I've seen out here. Kudos!

ganon95 responds:

na this isn't the longest but it is ONE of the longest